i feel like a yo-yo expected to come back everytime im thrown, well im not, i probably would come back but its not fair, im not a toy or a play thing, i have feeling and emotions too. I might not express them or show it, but i hurt too. Im kinda getting sick of it and it isnt fair to me. Choices need to be made and decisions need to be stuck with. I may not approve of them but they need to be stuck too. This must be a sigh to me though. All 3 ppl leave me alone. 1 dosnt know i exsist and only sees me as a friend, another is to needy and has to many problems and blames them on me, and the last lives half the world away and is bent on making herself miserable and cant find the light in anything....... I am done, this will prob be my last post on this thing, cuz i dun use it and i really dont care anymore.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment